New Show Home Parade Opens
On September 16, Cooper’s Crossing hosted a grand opening for three new show homes by Harder, McKee and NuVista Homes.
On September 16, Cooper’s Crossing hosted a grand opening for three new show homes by Harder, McKee and NuVista showcasing single family options. It is estimated over 1,000 people attended the grand opening which was a great way to see the latest design trends, check out the views from the newly released waterfront lots on Cooper’s Cove and play in Discovery Park.
Prospective buyers have access to single family front drive, estate front drive and rear lane homes, and villas through these 3 show homes. Emerald New Homes showcases large front drive townhomes. With a variety of home styles and price ranges, there is something for everyone and homebuyers now have the opportunity to select from the widest variety of lots in the city.
Price ranges in Cooper’s Crossing range from townhomes with double garages in the $300’s to waterfront estate homes for over one million. The following are product types are now being offered:
- Single Family Front Drive: Front garage homes on lots up to 45 ft wide from the 470’s; Harder Homes, McKee Homes and NuVista Homes
- Estate | Cooper’s Cove: Front garage estate homes on lots up to 47 ft wide from the 700’s; Harder Homes, NuVista Homes
- Estate | Cooper’s Landing (Front Drive-Wide lots): Front garage estate homes on lots up to 62 ft wide from the 900’s – Choose from one of our preferred builders (Harder Homes, McKee Homes, NuVista/Augusta Homes) or bring your own builder.
- Estate | Cooperstown Court: Classic rear lane estate homes on wide lots from the 750’s; McKee Homes
- Bungalow Villas: Double front garage bungalow villas from the 490’s; NuVista Homes
Also available are Front Drive Townhomes from the 390’s by Emerald New Homes
More Shops Open
Businesses within Cooper’s Town Promenade continue to open their doors successively with Save-On Foods, Shopper’s Drug Mart, Little Treasures....
Open for Business
Mezzanine Hair Studio became the first business to open in Cooper’s Town Promenade on September 5, 2017.